Saturday, October 30, 2010

Nuzlocke FireRed 2: Island Hopping

Its been some time. I didn't even lose. I've made the journey south to Cinnabar Island via Pallet Town without any special incident.

On arrival its time to get to the Pokemon Center then head over to the Lab to get an Omanyte named Spirals. I'm going to train him for awhile, see if he gets any better and head into the Pokemon Mansion to get the key so I can fight Blaine. The Pokemon Mansion turns out to be rough. I run into a Raticate first of all. At this point I'm not willing to even try and catch it and rip through it with Zippy's Flamethrower. The rest of the mansion takes some time and I come out twice. I'm not willing to risk dying to getting poisoned or bother with buying 100 antidotes either. Muk and Weezing, why could you not have been my first encounter?

I do eventually get to the Secret Key and with a quick heal make my way for Cinnabar Gym. Slips has got me covered as I go after all of the Gym trainers. Why waste experience points on Silly quizzes? Blaine? Also easy. Surf. Surf. Surf. Surf. Done. Being an appropriate level really makes these things slightly less dramatic, doesn't it?

And I leave and...oh, hey Bill. You want to go to some Islands? I like experience points. That sounds nice. Lets go right away. I agree to look around while he and Celio tinker about and deliver his package. First thing I do is head up kindle road and catch WildFire the Ponyta then head back to Two Island to move things along a little. I have to go find the game corner guys little girl? Okay...on to three island after a visit to a cape to teach Zippy BLAST BURN. Yes. I'm that excited about high power fire moves.

So, time to try out that move, and a little flamethrower because there is a boisterous Biker Gang here I need to take care of. Pew Pew. All of these battles go quickly as well thanks to my happy new move and flamethrower. That's where I stopped...


===Adventure Status===
Time: 18:27
Badges: Boulder Badge, Cascade Badge, Thunder Badge, Rainbow Badge, Soul Badge, Volcano Badge


In The Graveyard:
Lionel, The Level 4 Rattata
Quickwing, The Level 7 Zubat
Persia, The Level 13 Pidgey
Speedy, The Level 29 Pikachu
Rapido, The Level 28 Nidoking
Celerity, The Level 30 Gloom
Snipes, The Level 32 Hitmonchan

Remaining Pokemon:
Zippy The Level 43 Charizard
Jebus The Level 44 Hypno
Slips, The Level 44 Vaporeon
Sneezlax, The Level 43 Snorlax
WildFire, The Level 31 Ponyta
Spirals, The Level 27 Omanyte

Boxed Pokemon:
Rolando, The Level 16 Voltorb
Peggy, The Level 22 Doduo
Helen, The Level 13 Horsea
Quills, The Level 26 Nidoran Male
Qua, The Level 16 Oddish
Dumby, The Level 23 Ditto
Yggdizzl, The Level 13 Magikarp
Whippy, The Level 23 Tangela
Tangles, The Level 9 Tentacool
Vala, The Level 22 Pikachu
CatCat The Level 19 Meowth
Peggy, The Level 20 Spearow

No comments:

Post a Comment