Friday, February 24, 2012

Nuzlocke FireRed 2: Return from Gilligan's Island

So, after more than a year, I opened up this save file again and had a look. Starting from Three Island I put about a half hour into it, first crossing Bond Bridge and heading into the Berry Forest. At Bond Bridge I encounter another Oddish right off and blast it away, I don't need another grass Pokemon to never use. In the Berry Forest the first thing I run into a Drowzee right off. Not interested, again, so I flamethrower it into oblivion and drudge my way to Lostelle who is trapped in the forest by a Hypno. It is another uninteresting fight, since my Pokemon are all in their forties and can take it down with ease. Lostelle and her Father reunited, my delivery is complete on Two Island so I had back to Bill, who finally gives me my ride home.

Now that I'm back to civilization I fly to Saffron City and make use of my box to store WildFire and Spirals someplace safe, just in case I screw something up and I need to train them. Only two more badges to go, so that means next stop: Silph Co.


===Adventure Status===
Time: 18:57
Badges: Boulder Badge, Cascade Badge, Thunder Badge, Rainbow Badge, Soul Badge, Volcano Badge


In The Graveyard:
Lionel, The Level 4 Rattata
Quickwing, The Level 7 Zubat
Persia, The Level 13 Pidgey
Speedy, The Level 29 Pikachu
Rapido, The Level 28 Nidoking
Celerity, The Level 30 Gloom
Snipes, The Level 32 Hitmonchan

Remaining Pokemon:
Zippy The Level 43 Charizard
Jebus The Level 44 Hypno
Slips, The Level 44 Vaporeon
Sneezlax, The Level 43 Snorlax

Boxed Pokemon:
Rolando, The Level 16 Voltorb
Peggy, The Level 22 Doduo
Helen, The Level 13 Horsea
Quills, The Level 26 Nidoran Male
Qua, The Level 16 Oddish
Dumby, The Level 23 Ditto
Yggdizzl, The Level 13 Magikarp
Whippy, The Level 23 Tangela
Tangles, The Level 9 Tentacool
Vala, The Level 22 Pikachu
CatCat The Level 19 Meowth
Peggy, The Level 20 Spearow

WildFire, The Level 31 Ponyta
Spirals, The Level 27 Omanyte

No comments:

Post a Comment