Friday, October 15, 2010

Nuzlocke FireRed 2: Pokemon Safari!

No luck with that Snorlax. I got him into the red several times but didn't want to risk losing Jebus or anyone else when there is a perfectly good Snorlax elsewhere to make an attempt for when I am a bit higher level. I did get several consolation prizes on the way to and through Fushia City though. After training up Zippy and letting him evolve after fighting the Biker's on the Cycling Road (Route 17) I picked up a Spearow named Peggy on Route 17, A Doduo on route 18 that I also name Peggy (I suspect my brain was not fully functional at that point in the evening) an Oddish named Qua on the other side of Fushsia on Route 15, a Magikarp named Yggdizzel in the city itself via the Good Rod in the pond north of the fisherman's house,a Nidoran male named Quills in the Safari Zone and Horsea I called Helen on Route 19 via fishing. I haven't fully explored all those areas, or fought most of the trainers but I will once I clear the rest of the items out of the Safari Zone, give the warden back his teeth and give Koga a run for his money...I also need to head back to Celadon and fight Erika and get my grind on so I don't fall to Koga's self destructs and smoke screens...We'll resume there next time. Short entry but I wanted to keep up to date...


===Adventure Status===
Time: 13:06
Badges: Boulder Badge, Cascade Badge, ThunderBadge


In The Graveyard:
Lionel, The Level 4 Rattata
Quickwing, The Level 7 Zubat
Persia, The Level 13 Pidgey
Speedy, The Level 29 Pikachu
Rapido, The Level 28 Nidoking
Celerity, The Level 30 Gloom
Snipes, The Level 32 Hitmonchan

Remaining Pokemon:
Zippy The Level 31 Charmeleon
Jebus The Level 33 Hypno
Slips, The Level 30 Vaporeon
CatCat The Level 19 Meowth
Peggy, The Level 20 Spearow

Boxed Pokemon:
Rolando, The Level 16 Voltorb
Peggy, The Level 22 Doduo
Helen, The Level 13 Horsea
Quills, The Level 26 Nidoran Male
Qua, The Level 16 Oddish

No comments:

Post a Comment