Monday, October 11, 2010

Nuzlocke FireRed 2: Rock Tunnel R.I.P Friends

Nuzlocke mode is not a failure, I've just taken some bad casualties. I stop at Pewter City Museum to get the old Amber before I get to the tunnel. In the Tunnel Rapido is gone because of a Geodude. Not even a fancy trainer Geodude either, a wild one. It should not have been any problem but Double Kick missed and Geodude struck me out with a Magnitude 10! I fled the battle and continued to trudge my way through the tunnel. Everyone else performed admirably and with the liberal use of potions I managed to make it to the other side without much of an incident. I don't manage to obtain any Pokemon in the tunnel either. My first encounter was a Zubat that I far too easily overpowered.

The next set of disasters start on Route 8. I fight the old man on the way to the wild Pokemon patch with ease and fight a Pidgey. Speedy's Quick Attack overwhelms him and I head to fight the rest of the trainers on the route. I'm going to need to start collecting some replacements here soon though. While I was fighting a Biker on the route I lost Speedy. He couldn't handle a Koffing. I got back to the Pokemon Center and sends him off to the grave with Rapido and save and turn off the game for awhile.


===Adventure Status===
Time: 9:31
Badges: Boulder Badge, Cascade Badge, ThunderBadge

In The Graveyard: (5)
Lionel, The Level 4 Rattata
Quickwing, The Level 7 Zubat
Persia, The Level 13 Pidgey
Speedy, The Level 29 Pikachu
Rapido, The Level 28 Nidoking

Remaining Pokemon: (5) 
Zippy The Level 28 Charmeleon
Celerity The Level 29 Gloom
Jebus The Level 29 Hypno
Rolando, The Level 16 Voltorb
Slider The Level 19 Diglett

No comments:

Post a Comment